1. Go to the Apple Developer Center
- Log in Apple Developer Center, then click "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles".
2. Create New App ID
- Click "Identifiers" under iOS Apps
- Click on the "+" sign near the top right corner to add a new App ID.
- Next, create the App ID you want to use as well as the description you want to give it.
- Copy and save the Bundle Identifier you created because you will need to enter it into the iCreateApp when publishing your app.
- After that you will be brought to the confirmation screen. Hit submit once you looked over it.
- Click "Submit" and it will create the App ID.
3. Enter the App ID
- Open iCreateApp, enter the bundle identifier (App ID Suffix) into App ID field.